Use of School Facilities
Schools are at the heart of local communities and the health, wellbeing, safety and economic security of all community members can be enhanced when communities have close links with their local school.
Balcombe Grammar will on a case-by-case basis consider sharing School facilities for purposes such as:
- using school premises for community halls and meeting spaces
- opening school facilities up for use as community recreation facilities
- creating spaces to support school-aged holiday programs and before-school and after-school programs
- providing information technology centres for community use
- sharing libraries or resource centres
- sharing performing arts spaces
- sharing sporting facilities.