- it is the student’s responsibility to inform their music teacher directly giving 48 hours notice if they are unable to attend a lesson due to classroom activities, sports or any other official school function
- lessons cannot be made up if insufficient notice is given
- students taking holidays in term time will not receive catch up lessons or refunds
- in the case of sudden illness the music teacher or the music office should be informed before 8:30am, otherwise the lesson will be charged for. Please do not use the school absentee phone line or email.
- once tuition has begun, notice of a minimum of four school weeks’ notice in writing prior to the end of term is required to terminate lessons
I further understand that it is compulsory for students in Years 7-11 who learn an orchestral instrument (strings, woodwind, brass, percussion) at Balcombe Grammar School to participate in an instrumental ensemble.
I further understand that it is compulsory for students in Foundation –Year 11 who learn singing at Balcombe Grammar School to participate in a choir.
I agree to have the fees for tuition as outlined in this document charged to my School account, together with relevant music book charges.